all these dogs are like “this is the craziest dog ive ever seen. this dog is wild. what the hell”
disguise-decay asked: Say five facts about yourself and then send this to ten of your favorite followers who you absolutely love. :)
Aw! Thank you! :)
1. I really like watching Medieval/Ancient Roman period pieces and complaining about the historical inaccuracies in them.
2. I read while I walk around campus. I so rarely seem to find time to read otherwise, so I’ve started reading while I walk between classes. I have yet to walk into anyone or anything while doing this.
3. My favorite alcohol is good Irish whiskey, though I would really like to learn more about Scotch.
4. When I was a kid I wanted to be an astronaut. While what I am working towards right now (becoming a professor of medieval history, and, hopefully, a published author) is my dream job and what I want to do, there will always be a small part of me that’s a little sad that I don’t work for NASA.
5. I really want to buy, and wear casually, a kilt.
Jews ordered to register by pro-Russian group in east Ukraine
Jews in the eastern Ukrainian city of Donetsk where pro-Russian militants have taken over government buildings were told they have to “register” with the Ukrainians who are trying to make the city become part of Russia.
Jews emerging from a synagogue say they were handed leaflets that ordered the city’s Jews to provide a list of property they own and pay a registration fee “or else have their citizenship revoked, face deportation and see their assets confiscated,” reported Ynet News, Israel’s largest news website.
"We don’t know if these notifications were distributed by pro-Russian activists or someone else, but it’s serious that it exists," said Olga Reznikova, 32, a Jewish resident of Donetsk. "The text reminds of the fascists in 1941," she said referring to the Nazis who occupied Ukraine during World War II.
Michael Salberg, director of the international affairs at the New York City-based Anti-Defamation League, said it’s unclear if the leaflets were issued by the pro-Russian leadership or a splinter group operating within the pro-Russian camp.
Literally terrifying. This is how it starts…
I gasped out loud. This is so scary.
That man you see there, he is a 92 year old veteran from Norway, who was tortured by the nazis during world war II.
The upper picture is the picture of the “BOY London” logo, that’s so popular now days.
Then, on the picture under, is a known symbol that were used under by the nazis in World War II.
Now you can all think of what you’re really wearing.
finally someone made a post about it, everyone’s running around with the Third Reich Eagle on their chests
think about it
yes make it known. nobody ever talks about it.
Same with Dgk out here
Star Wars Locations+ alphabet